Pain

In tranquil moments, my spirit finds reprieve,
Yet within me, the anguish takes its leave.
It calls out fiercely, a resounding plea,
Like a child's clamor for solace to decree.

Oh, let me seek sanctuary in your warm embrace,
Discovering tranquility, finding tranquil space.
A touch from you, dear, holds a rarity untold,
Transcending every love I've ever known, bold.

For in your hand, a mystic enchantment lies,
And your words possess healing as time flies.
They mend every wound, soothe each ache I bear,
With tender solace, a balm beyond compare.

In the depth of stillness, your presence reveals,
A sanctuary where serenity kindly conceals.
And as our souls entwine, entangled, entwined,
Your love becomes the solace, that forever binds.

Imran Nazeer

~~~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post