A DANCE OF DESIRE


In a world of passion's embrace we find,
Two souls entwined, their desires combined.
With legs draped gracefully o'er my frame,
An intimate dance, passion's wild flame.

My tongue, a teasing whisper soft and light,
Touches gently, caressing petals bright.
Your Flower blooms, its scent divine,
Your breath wanting, breathless, so entwined.

Your hands pull me closer, a fervent plea,
Your nails etch paths of passion on me.
Deeper, I go, as you leave your mark,
In this fiery dance, a lover's spark.

My hands find your thighs, a tender grace,
As my face is buried in this sacred place.
Your hand guides me, deep into your core,
Holding me tight, our spirits soar.

Sweet essence lingers on my tongue,
As I taste your nectar, forever young.
Honeyed flow, a gift from above,
Ignites the senses, boundless love.

Your body trembles, like a leaf on the breeze,
My wicked tongue, it seeks to please.
In this moment, time stands still,
As two souls entwine, a love so real.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post