ETERNAL FLAMES OF PASSION


In the shadows of passion's embrace we lie,
Two souls entwined, hearts beating as one,
The air around us charged with desire's sigh,
As the flames of love dance, we've just begun.

Clinging to the sheets, our bodies entwine,
Lost in the rhythm of our love's symphony,
Deeper we go, with each touch so divine,
You urged me on, and I long to set you free.

Your moans, a melody that stirs my soul,
Turning to whimpers as pleasure ascends,
In this euphoria, we both lose control,
A dance of ecstasy that never ends.

Again and again, I find that sweet spot,
A sensation that ignites your very core,
Your mind consumed, boundaries forgot,
In this timeless passion, we both explore.

Your primal plea, a cry from deep within,
"FILL ME," you whisper, a longing so pure,
In this sacred act, hearts and bodies spin,
Bound by love's thread, our spirits endure.

So let us drown in love's intoxicating sea,
Where every touch ignites a fiery flame,
In your arms, I find my destiny,
Forever together, we'll never be the same.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post