I ENTER YOU SLOWLY


In whispered tones, I softly tread,
Into your heart, where love is spread,
Like virgin honey, sweet and pure,
My words of love, a promise sure.

Each kiss ignites a fire's dance,
With passion's touch, we both entrance,
Your nectar flows, a river's crest,
In this embrace, we are truly blessed.

Fingers dance on hardened peaks,
In playful touch, desire speaks,
Caressing you with tender care,
Our souls entwined, a love affair.

Your golden thighs, an open door,
Inviting me to explore,
An aged hand, but heart's still young,
Together, love's song shall be sung.

Lost in the moment, breathless sighs,
You moan, succumbing to love's ties,
A deep burning need, we can't deny,
In this enchanted realm, we fly.

Time slows down, a timeless art,
As I enter you, your very heart,
Claiming you mine, forever true,
In this sacred union, me and you.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post