SHE EXCITES ME


In passion's dance, our bodies entwine,
She excites me, a fire divine.
As I lay there, a breathless view,
Her flower blooms, a vivid hue.

With tender touch, I seek the taste,
Her sweet nectar, a sacred chase.
A heady scent fills the air,
Urging me on, with love to share.

A circling motion, fingers awake,
The man in the boat, ripples break.
His eager form, stands tall and strong,
As I awaken passions long.

Her pink swollen lips, I gently part,
To find the core, the quivering heart.
She stirs with joy, a pure delight,
In pleasure's realm, we both unite.

Her hands upon my hair, entwined,
Pulling me close, desires aligned.
Her trembling body, a signal sent,
Of imminent release, love's ascent.

Her sweet liquid, a flowing stream,
Fills my mouth, a passionate dream.
In one last gasp, her body glows,
In orgasmic bliss, love overflows.

Together bound, in ecstasy,
She excites me, eternally free.
In love's embrace, we find our way,
In each other's arms, we'll always stay.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post