I Love You

In love's realm, I make my plea,
Confessing words with ardent plea,
Yet, unyielding, you remain,
Yearning for affection's gain.

With each crossing of our ways,
Longing for love's brighter blaze,
I cannot resist this desire's tide,
Drawn to you, my heart open wide.

You're the embodiment of dreams untold,
A presence enchanting, a beauty to behold,
Deep within, where desires reside,
Worthy of worship, love's endless tide.

But you persist, obstinate, unknown,
An enigma in a labyrinth sown,
I strive to decipher, like a historian true,
Unraveling secrets, unraveling you.

Yet, closed off you choose to be,
Withheld truths, hidden keys,
Still, my love knows no bounds,
As I beseech, day and night's rounds.

For in your resistance, a fire's birth,
Fueling my longing, a relentless mirth,
I humbly implore, with all that I am,
To break down walls, and break this dam.

So let our hearts intertwine and entwine,
In a dance of passion, in a love divine,
For I surrender wholly, consumed by this flame,
A love that endures, in your name.


Imran Nazeer

~~~


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post