Can You Do...?

In the depths of my devotion, I offer myself to you,
Asking, can you reciprocate this love too?
Within the very core of your being, may I find my place,
A cherished presence that will never be erased.

In the moments of weariness and journeys we take,
Can you be my steadfast companion, for my sake?
With you by my side, misery will not dare draw near,
Your presence brings solace, casting away every fear.

Whenever you grace me with your divine visit,
Can I feel the warmth of your lips, and in it,
Assure myself of your steadfast love and care,
Banishing doubts that may linger, leaving no room for despair.

For without you, my existence feels incomplete,
So please, dear one, keep me alive and replete,
Grant me the gift of immortality through your touch,
With a sweet kiss from your lips, I ask for this much.


Imran Nazeer

~~~


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post