EID MUBARAK

Eid Mubarak, my love, on this special day,
As we celebrate together, I have so much to say.
In your presence, my heart finds solace and peace,
A love so pure, it will never cease.

Your smile, like the moon, lights up my soul,
In your embrace, I find comfort, feel whole.
With you by my side, every moment is divine,
Our love, like a precious treasure, will forever shine.

As we gather to celebrate Eid-ul-Azha's grace,
I am grateful for the beauty of your loving embrace.
Together we cherish this festival of sacrifice and joy,
A bond so strong, no distance can destroy.

With every prayer offered and every feast we share,
Our love grows deeper, beyond compare.
Through the highs and lows, we remain steadfast,
In Allah's blessings, our love is steadfast.

May this Eid fill our hearts with sheer delight,
May our love grow stronger, like stars in the night.
May our dreams and aspirations come true,
As we journey together, just me and you.

Eid Mubarak, my love, with all my heart,
May our love forever bloom, never to depart.
On this blessed occasion, I am grateful for you,
My partner, my lover, my soulmate so true.

In every moment we cherish, in every memory we create,
Our love grows deeper, defying any fate.
With gratitude and love, I say once more,
Eid Mubarak, my love, now and forevermore.

With all my love,

Imran Nazeer

~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post