A TALE OF TRUST


In the depths of our connection's core,
A tale of trust, forevermore,
In moments shared, a bond did grow,
A trust in you, a gift to bestow.

"Do you remember?" I recall,
A whispered question, risked a fall,
You hesitated not, nor delayed,
In trust's embrace, we were arrayed.

Your panties slipped away with grace,
A symbol of trust, a sacred space,
In that tender act, I saw the sign,
That you would heed this heart of mine.

I never asked to test or pry,
But sought a truth, not a mere reply,
For it was crucial to my soul,
To see your trust, a treasure whole.

With every step, I yearned to find,
A partner true, in heart and mind,
And in your trust, I saw the light,
A beacon strong through darkest night.

No greater gift a man can seek,
Than trust profound, pure and meek,
And in your trust, love's roots did grow,
A steady base, firm, and aglow.

With trust's embrace, we built our dreams,
Upon this rock, life's flowing streams,
Through trials faced and joys embraced,
In love's sanctuary, we found our place.

So, thank you, love, for giving me,
The trust that binds our hearts with glee,
For in your trust, I stand set free,
To cherish you, eternally.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post