SACRED DANCE


Where the passion dances, we meet,
Where warm breaths encircle the air so sweet.
Love's whispers calm your trembling fear,
And ropes of desire draw you near.

Bound by passion's silken thread,
In submission, your heart now bled.
Desire sparks, a flame of fire,
In awe, my eyes your form admire.

Chills arise, a thrilling quiver,
As ice caresses, your senses shiver.
Amongst the depths of pleasure's sea,
Your hardened nipples call to me.

Like a painter's brush, my lips caress,
Nibbling, sucking, a sweet finesse.
Your body arches, gasping for air,
As my touch sends you to heavens' lair.

With fingers deft, I explore your core,
A symphony of pleasure, you implore.
In rhythm with your heart's wild race,
I take you to a secret place.

Your pleasure, my sole aim and creed,
With every touch, your soul I feed.
Together, we dance in ecstasy's flight,
Two souls entwined in the blissful night.

In this union of passion's bloom,
Time stands still in the dim-lit room.
With tender touch and passion's art,
I hold your heart, your every part.

So let us revel in love's embrace,
As stars above our passion trace.
In this sacred dance, our spirits blend,
Forevermore, our souls transcend.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post