A WAY TO CURE


In the quest for solace, a remedy I sought,
A journey to heal, a cure to be brought.
Amidst passion's embrace, in love's sweet trance,
A way to cure emerged, a mystical dance.

Her body, a temple, a goddess divine,
A vision of beauty, a treasure to find.
Charisma's aura, enchanting allure,
In her presence, I felt so secure.

Caressing her booty, a tender touch,
In the depths of her eyes, I found so much.
After dark, she held me near,
Her chest against mine, all worries clear.

Passionate kisses, a symphony of desire,
Our souls entwined, setting hearts afire.
Moans as notes, a melody so pure,
Leaving love's imprints, memories endure.

Her longing matched mine, a mutual need,
To make love, where our spirits would lead.
In the heat of the moment, we became one,
Lost in each other, two souls brightly spun.

Uniting as one, like a perfect rhyme,
Completing each other, cherishing the time.
I found myself inside her, a connection so deep,
No guilt, no judgment, just love's secrets to keep.

Her body trembled, ecstasy's embrace,
A rhythm of passion, a tender grace.
As we sweat, our souls danced in the night,
The fire within us, a burning light.

And in that moment, euphoria's release,
A beautiful cure, my heart found peace.
Deep inside her, pleasure and relief,
Belief in our love, beyond any grief.

Lying together, in each other's arms,
Caressing her shoulder, safe from all harms.
As she drifted to slumber, her satisfaction complete,
I stayed awake, memories to repeat.

And in those quiet hours, a thought crystal clear,
That love is the cure, for pain and fear.
In her embrace, my headache found flight,
A wonderful remedy, love's healing light.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post