EMBRACE OF DREAMS


In the tender night, as dreams take flight,
I seek a place of utmost delight,
Where slumber's gentle embrace I'll find,
In the cradle of your loving mind.

Resting my head upon my pillow,
A sacred space, where love does billow,
Between your thighs, a sweet embrace,
A sanctuary, a cherished place.

With whispers soft, your fragrant sighs,
An aphrodisiac, a lullaby,
A potion potent, to bring me near,
To a realm of dreams, where skies are clear.

Sweatiness, a sign of passion's flame,
In the silence, it calls my name,
Reassuring me as I slumber deep,
In this cocoon, my soul to keep.

Yet, your melodic moans may sway,
The course of dreams that gently lay,
For in your yearning, I see the plea,
To intertwine our destiny.

To modify my path, I'll find,
A way to quench your heart's desire,
Before my project, before my quest,
To grant your wish, my heart's behest.

In love's embrace, we'll find our way,
To merge our souls, both night and day,
For passion's dance, an art to prove,
In the tender night, where dreams behoove.

So fear not, love, my heart's aglow,
To share with you, this path we'll sow,
In dreams and love, hand in glove,
Together we'll find our treasure trove.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post