WHISPERS OF DESIRE


In a world where secrets softly lay,
A desire stirs, an ember's sway.
Each time we meet, hearts skip a beat,
In hidden glances, our souls entreat.

Your presence, a spell, I can't deny,
Drawn to you, my gaze can't fly.
A portrait painted in my mind,
Of you, unclothed, a vision entwined.

I, humbled, fall to bended knee,
Tasting sweet truths, your core, the key.
Your essence, a symphony to savor,
My lips, your center, a fervent flavor.

With each caress, your longing grows,
A dance of tongues, desire bestows.
Until, in climax, passion's release,
Your quivering soul finds perfect peace.

I sip the nectar that you bestow,
In awe of how our feelings grow.
Yet, in my heart, a secret held,
How to share the truth compelled.

So let me weave this tender art,
With words, convey the love in my heart.
For you, my dear, I long to hold,
To cherish and to grace, as love unfolds.

In whispered breaths, emotions free,
I'll share my longing, faithfully.
Together, embracing a love to explore,
This secret desire forevermore.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post