In dreams, sweet Sandy, let me convey,
A message gentle, in poetic array.
In the realm of thoughts, where you dwell,
A tale unfolds, a story to tell.


Sandy, dear, in your mind I reside,
Yet distance grows, our paths divide.
A gift unseen, on its journey true,
Imagine me there, in hues of blue.

The world turns, and time takes flight,
No need to yearn, in the still of night.
For I'm not swift in reaching your side,
Engage in life's dance, let worries subside.

In your daily tasks, let my essence play,
A whispering companion, throughout your day.
I may not be near, but my spirit's a gift,
Unseen, unheard, a presence to uplift.

So, Sandy, embrace the moments untold,
Let my absence weave stories bold.
For in the fabric of time, we're entwined,
A gift arriving, in the winds of the mind.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post