In lands afar, where dreams take flight,
Sandy is my sweetheart, my guiding light.
Across oceans wide, our love takes its stand,
A tale of hearts entwined, across distant sand.


In Pakistan's embrace, my yearning heart resides,
Yet hurdles in the visa, where patience abides.
Three months of waiting, a test of our might,
But fear not, my love, we'll conquer this plight.

The U.S. Embassy, a bridge to our fate,
Delays may linger, but love won't abate.
Promises whispered, like a gentle breeze,
I'll be by your side, with the greatest of ease.

Trust in the journey, trust in our love's decree,
Soon, my beloved, together we'll be.
Marriage bells chiming, a melody so sweet,
A promise to cherish, in each heartbeat.

From Pakistan's soil to the USA's shore,
Love transcends distance, forevermore.
Sandy, my sweetheart, in unity we'll soar,
Our love, an unbreakable bond to explore.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post