In quiet moments, I whisper her name,
A lover's prayer, soft, yet aflame.
I pray for her heart to feel love’s delight,
To reach its peak in passion’s flight.
For every sigh, a tender embrace,
Her joy, my wish, in time and space.

With love in her eyes, she prays for me,
Hoping a son in our future to see.
A cute baby boy with eyes of the stars,
A blessing that heals all our silent scars.
She prays for my strength, my heart so kind,
For fatherhood’s grace, in body and mind.

God listens close, with mercy above,
To the prayers we offer, woven with love.
Together we trust, in His gentle plan,
To fulfill our dreams hand in hand.
For love and life in all their grace,
We kneel, together, in this holy space.

In passion and faith, we find our way,
Bound by the promises night and day.
Through prayer, we rise, through love, we grow,
In each other’s heart, God’s blessings flow.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post