One of the hardest things to bear,
Is knowing that you're no longer there.
The house feels quiet, cold, and still,
Without your voice, without your will.

Your warmth once filled the empty space,
A gentle smile, a tender face.
Your hands that held, your arms that healed,
The love you gave, so full, so real.

Now days feel long, nights stretch wide,
Without you walking by my side.
The world moves on, but something's wrong,
A part of me feels out of song.

Yet in my heart, you still remain,
In every joy, in every pain.
Your love's a light that guides me through,
In every step, I carry you.

Though life is hard without you near,
Your spirit whispers, calm and clear,
And in that whisper, I find peace,
A love that time can never cease.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post