In the dance of shadows, my love, I surrender,
To the depths of my soul, your words tender.
Lead me to the darkest, let the truth unfold,
I say "Yes" to the journey, our story to be told.


To touch all of me, in the mirror, I gaze,
For your essence, my love, my heart lays.
Trust, a bridge we'll build, without fear,
I embrace your challenge, draw you near.

What do I fear? Judgment's sharp blade?
Rejection's sting, in shadows, I've laid.
Hold myself, meet the feminine grace,
In your arms, find a sacred space.

Grace, once stolen, I reclaim,
Softly, I meet you, no longer in shame.
Hold, in your light, my shadows reveal,
In your pulsating body, a truth so real.

Hips swaying, lips moist with desire,
I say "Yes" to the flames, the inner fire.
See the edgy, the broken, the aggression,
In your eyes, find my soft confession.

Replenish me, as a well so deep,
A hunger for truth, in your arms, I leap.
Give deeply, not in tactical exchange,
For love's sake, our spirits rearrange.

In the journey's pain, in the extraction,
I'll allow, trust, with deep satisfaction.
An invitation profound, I answer the call,
To greatness, to love, I give my all.

Warrior within, protect no more,
Transform, transmute, open the door.
For you, my love, I stand apart,
To your clarion call, I say "Yes," sweetheart.

Imran Nazeer
~  ~  ~

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post